♥

Monday 11 April 2011

my school life

2011, April of 11th


 ~ OMG ~

i get shock this morning ...

because,
my eldest sis already bath,[around 755am]
and i still sleeping there..
she didn't call me 
but lastly ,
i hear that sound~
> baby don't worry ,
you are my only,
you won't be lonely,
even if the sky is falling down,(down~)..... <
haha
that's my alarm ringtone
xE
then i wake up quickly
because today got assembly ma~
=)


very boring at the assembly hall ...

after the rest...
BI
 i am scared about the English lesson
[p/s: actually,i love English lesson ^ ^] 
because,
my English teacher wanna give a oral to us...
omg...
u know?
when i am scare+ nervous 
i will stomach ache
XD
how weird am i...
wakaka

that means...
the formula in my body is 
scare + nervous = stomach ache 
haha

but i think i won't stomach ache...
i just stumbling when i am taking oral
haha...
xD


next...
KH period..
 yeah yeah~!!!
teacher absent 
hee hee
=E

last period
>SCIENCE<
 i hate this period very much!!!
i love science...
but i hate the Science teacher
he make the lesson dull
argg~
so,
i can't receive any knowledge in his science period all the time...
[p/s: i got tuition,so,my science never fail before,thank you to my tuition teacher> Mr Chung ^ ^]


today,
i can't ''tahan'' the boring...
i talked silently with my friends
haha..
but ,
the fatty teacher saw it..

he didn't gave any punishment...
but ,
he just talked the harsh word to me.
i know that's my false...
but please...
don't talk the harsh word to me!!!
i hate it...
you give a punishment to me is more better!!!




this is my Monday,
i dislike Monday...
i feel tired 
maybe i crazy at last night
hahaha
how about you..?
come on....
give me some of your opinion...
^ ^

[>>> forgive my mistake from the sentence..i am trying to learn English =)
or you can give a comment to correct my mistake =D<<<]  



more article will update soon ...

~ STAY TUNED ~


----------------> THE 3ND <-------------







No comments:

Post a Comment