♥

Saturday 18 January 2014

Saturday post

It's Saturday again...

Last night, It's my lovely daddy's birthday,
We celebrated his birthday at moon flower which locate at the mines
No birthday cake, just having a wonderful dinner there.
Just because all of us no too loving on cake ><

We spending rm 1000++ there for the birthday dinner...
Emmmmm

---------

I'm so glad that you did apologize for fixing the relationship....

I hope it's really work for our relationship...

Nobody likes alone!!

I wish my life can going with someone I appreciate too.  
And please, don't make me feel disappointed once again...
I really can't face the cruel!!!

yes, I'm begging here!

-------

to the stupid girl who I like to bully...
Yes, It's you!!!

Don't too stress to make you being mad!!
all those little shit doesn't worth it,
Just do the best version of yourself!!!

one day, everyone can  your name just because your hardworking!!!

Don't look at the bad,
Just look to the best!!!
(:

------

End

No comments:

Post a Comment