♥

Thursday 23 January 2014

재미없어 의 목요일

You know what my title means?

Yes, It's hangul...
재미없어 의 목요일
Che mi obb so eh mok yo ilr

Means that > the boring Thursday

You know where I've been =.=
Absolutely!
Bangi again!
After I passed my undang test,
Few days later,
I get a call from uncle
"This Thursday, 630am,don't forget your ic and red card "
Everytime, he tell the same, haha

Woke early for a boring speech again@@
Headache seriously!
Insomnia maybe >.<

Before I get my L license
I have to listen / attend two speech for 11 hours @@
5 hours for speech undang, and 6 hours about the car inner knowledge and the action when our car spoil suddenly at the high way

Still the words
Boring!!!

And lastly,
I past it....
finally!!!!!

now, I have to Wait my L license for testing driving (Y)

See you soon!!

END

No comments:

Post a Comment