♥

Monday 22 June 2015

just another simple post

hey there ,
How are you doing?
i'm free here
that's why i switch on my lappie for an update xp

hmmm
how do you celebrate father's day with your papa yesterday??
for me ,
we just simple as usual
have a dinner all together
ofcoz with my relative

and the different is ,
we had a cake this year
a fruit cake ^^

and when the candle was light up ,
we all just stun 
what song should we sing ???
hmmmm

don't show how much you love your parents just only on the day special,
 we should tell 'em whenever we feel love <3
don't you agree with me ?



i got new stuff to spend my time


it issssss...........



taa ddaaaa~~
V

Left4dead 2


i always choose Eddie 
don't u feel he is so .....
ermmm
so....
sm..art?

haha just saying xp


still learning to play CS
just a beginner

brother get mad and bothering on me when im asking, 
how to use the code like;
b61 to active the helmet and flak jacket
and blah blah blah

im good on shooting or maybe hide(?)haha

i'm just weak on 'jump'
always waste time on jumping like: 
a truck to another truck >.<

 should i go for dota ?
haha any volunteer willing to be my coach ?


-------------------------


i told you right,
its just another simple and blah post
haha


days counting down to meet my kingsssss

woohoooo

MADE tour , who will be there ???

alright,
time to go ,

so today just stop here
we continue soon !
*blink*

see y'all~~~


--end--

No comments:

Post a Comment