♥

Sunday 23 November 2014

Positive Energy almost exhausted!

Go straight or turn?

Keep your direction or change the line???

Im gonna exhausted !!! Spirit + soul almost exhaust!!!

I can't choose to let go...
We build an unexplained relationship...
Everything can't choose easily!!

You might say,
Just look in front of your dream, your right way,
But, do you think it's easy as you think?
No!!! Not!!!  Nay!!!!

But I know ,I really have to choose let go, one day...
It's just about the time.

I can't let it be my burden...
I've to choose... wisely!!
But now,
I just can't facing the cruel reality...
It's always cause me tears drop.

Im really can't get my way, Im lost with brain clear.
But, my positive energy really lost!
I might take break for a trip maybe...

Dear God,
Can you listen me?
Please bring back to the right and bright way...
Im afraid to be lost in my mind!!



Hard life..... 😔

No comments:

Post a Comment