♥

Monday 6 February 2017

Miserable

hey it's been a long time

sorry that I'm here with a complaining and emotional article..... again

something just happened
I thought it was just a new happy chapter to me ,but it wasn't....

please,let me decide what I really enjoy on it.... I don't deserve it?  no, I don't care and who cares?  at least, someone is putting me on palm .

I have really don't expect that , you all just doing how hush on my sensation....
#fuckThatBitch,Idon'tHaveAnyConnectionWithHer

luckily my babes still standing besides me to listen what I really trying to say....  glad to have both of you ❤ thankyou for always supporting my decision
at least I don't feel alone when everyone is refuse to listen what I'm tryna tell

they keep asking me, telling the good in front of them  ,know what? I rather keep it . it's too tired to tell a lot of story they don't really care and want. 

don't tell, just keep it, cause no one would listen.

I deserve better I know, but ,just let me, I can choose....  I don't care how long it is....  I knew that it don't last longer....but really ,

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

just a sudden ,I feel my side is cold and peace with nothing, and y'all are standing right opposite to me

I know that someday, you will say : I told you.....

but i chosen it.... just let it

I create my own story... I deserve what I did....
so please, just let it










I'm sorry if I make you feel that I'm stubborn.

------------------------

working life is getting sucks

it's really sucks when you're not willing not interested anymore on it

something gonna change

I don't stay for something if I'm getting bored.... leave is always my way to solve the problem .....no matter what

it's Tricia 's solution


choose ,choices, change ,chance

END

No comments:

Post a Comment