♥

Monday 7 July 2014

July baby



hey
 july baby is here to update her blog

everything suddenly go fast !
yes ,
 it's really happen when you need more time to complete your work...
im doing research everyday...
i know , 
something incredible gonna happen soon !!

im using English to update my post
 just because im trying to improve my english =)
i know there must have something weird on grammar or maybe sentences making 
tell me if i really got that =)
i'll correct it and be thankful ^^

well,
there's a secret to show you guys what im doing recently ...
just keep it ...
i'll tell you guys the answer when i get what i want =D

---------------

after i graduated ,
i knew and learned a lot
something about life


friend ,
i have a lot of friends
but!
there was only few of them i really know
know deeply
as chinese said, 知己/ 闺蜜 / 兄弟
true friend

someday ,
when i am down
i slide my phone contact ,
i just wanna talk to someone that can keep it
i slide from the start til the end ...
just few of them i really can do ...

yesterday ,
i deleted all those contact that i less and even didn't try to call or msg
and the rest are only my family and few of my true friends
i laughed when i did that ...
is that my problem to got that ?
i think no,
all i know is ,
luckily ,
i still have them
i can tell you there are 4 of them...
only
yes ,just only 4
for me its really luckily and too much get true of them!!
thanks that i meet all of you my honeyssss =')

----------------------

today she told me ,
there is too difficult to get along nicely with people
im absolutely agree with that !!
and she told me thank you that i can get along with you !
im really happy that heard what she said ...
yes,
maybe im happy about all of my true heart are agree and receive by them
thank you!


----------------------------

have to be more concentrate and strong on what im looking on...

Life can't be smoothly ,
it has a lot of stones to block your way,
the people,things,work....
i'll b more stronger to push away those stones ,
and my own success way!!!

perfect life is create by yourself ,
not born to be !


people there..
yes ,
who reading my words
let's get up and do your way to make those who hate you ..
when you success one day ,
walk in front and tell them loudly who are you !!
i can sure that ,
they will more hate you just because of your success

hater=jealous+jealous+jealous


to those hater ,
i  will come back and tell you im the one who you hate from head to toe



T  R  I  C  I  A     P  A  N  G 


------------------

night everyone =)

more article will update soon


~ STAY TUNED ~


-----------------------------> THE 3ND <---------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment